The Importance of Architectural Design Brief:
- This is an important step that investors need to pay attention to so that the design process meets their needs.
- For CEEB, this is a very important step and cannot be overlooked.
- CEEB experts will work with the investor to establish and finalize the design tasks for the project.
- Identify core customer needs, main requirements, and additional ancillary requirements…
- Correct and clear orientation makes the design process more effective. Avoid adjustments and issues at later stages, causing unnecessary waste and prolongation of the project.
- This stage also helps designers and customers understand each other and orient a product that is most suitable for the investor and has high use value.
Content of the Architectural Design Brief:
- Overview of construction project.
- Legal and planning requirements.
- Necessary requirements/needs from investors.
- Orientation/expectations about the project.
- Other information if any.
Details about The construction Project Design Brief are here: